- Lie on your back on the floor.
- Lift feet off the floor, knees should be bent and over your navel.
- Place hands behind your head as you would to do a crunch.
- Straighten one leg out close to parallel to the floor, keeping other knee in.
- Twist your torso and cross elbow to bent knee keeping elbows wide and lifting shoulders off the floor.
- Cross to other side as your legs switch positions, like you are “bicycling” your legs.
Variation: Exercise can be done rapidly with exhales with each cross-over. Do not allow your low back to arch off floor.