- Attach elastic tubing at mid chest height in doorway using fit loop.
- Grab handles with each hand, palms facing each other, and stand back so that there is tension on the tubing when your arms are extended.
- Bend knees slightly, draw abdominals in and lift chest up.
- Pull handles towards chest as you exhale, so that hands are on either side of chest, squeezing shoulder blades together.
- Pause briefly, and slowly return to start.
- For an additional challenge of your core stability, try this exercise standing on one foot. Switch feet half way through the exercise and remember to keep abdominals tight.
- Exercise can also be performed with both handles in one hand, but stand on both feet when doing this!